How Santa Really Works, by Alan Snow
- Imagine you are an elf in one of the many sections of Santa’s operations e.g. Letters Department, Research and Development, C.I.A. Describe a typical day.
- Create a handbook for the C.I.A. (Christmas Intelligence Agency) suggesting places to hide to determine who is being naughty and who is being nice.
- Imagine you have been tracked by an elf from the C.I.A. Create a report that the elf may have written about you.
- Which area of Santa’s operations would you like to work in most of all and why?
- Santa has been in the Christmas business for many years and things have changed during this time. What things might you have found in the Storage area 10, 20, 50 years that you would not find now?