Dear Father Christmas, by Jeanne Willis and Rosie Reeve
- What is the difference between ‘want’ and ‘need’? What are some examples you can think of when people say they ‘need’ something when they should actually say they ‘want’ it?
- Sometimes it’s fun to imagine if there were no rules and no budget what crazy things you could get for Christmas. Write a list of five fabulous things you wish you could have
- What things that are wished for in the story are real and possible and which are imagined?
- Write a letter to Santa of your Christmas wishes – not for things for yourself but things that you believe would make the world a happier place in the coming year
- Take a survey in the class as to what they think the best Christmas would be this Christmas